Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Notable Quotes

As the season is just beginning I had a couple people ask me about posting some quotes and people send me some great ones (Thanks Kristina!). So, I pulled some from last year and added some new ones. Hope you like them.

"If you don't think you're a winner, you don't belong here."
"Winning is not a some time thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time."
"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

~ Vince Lombardi


"The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital."

~ Joe Paterno


"Practice as if you are the worst, play as if you are the best."

~ unk


"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the team won't be worth a dime."

~ Babe Ruth


"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion."

~ Mia Hamm


"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."

~ Michael Jordan


"Sodium never lost a soccer game, they just ran out of time."

~SodiumFan


"You ain't seen nothing yet!"

~Bachman Turner Overdrive


"If it is to be, it's up to me."

~ Sodium 2007 & 2008 State Champions, Regionals

Looking forward to a great season.

GO SODIUM!

No comments: