Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The last post...

This will be the last post for this blog. It has been a great year filled with many memorable events, tournaments, players and parents. Try outs for the 2010 season are underway and personnel are changing. One thing that will remain constant in the loyal Sodium fans are the memories, and this blog. I will never remove the teams blogs, they will be our little time capsules etched in eternity. If you are ever feeling nostalgic, come on back and relive the seasons. The great games, the great plays, the great players and the great friendships we all made. My only hope is that the words posted here bring a smile to your face and warm your heart as you recall the season. I still cannot believe this years blog generated over 7000 hits! Far surpassing my wildest expectations! Thank you all for your support and visits this year!

The next blog will be the last
Don't get all excited, what I mean here is that instead of starting a new blog every Sodium season, I will just continue to post at the same address. I may change the pictures or layout, but the address will remain the same until they all graduate and the team disbands. [a very sad day that will be indeed]

So, without further delay, I introduce to you, the official THUSC Sodium blog:

http://www.thuscsodium.blogspot.com

As we will do for many years to come, we yell: GO SODIUM!

No comments: