Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2009 State Cup Predictions

I've been blogging my predictions on other soccer forums & blogs so I thought I would bring them to our little haven of soccer fun. So, I bring you my 2009 predictions.

Quarter Finals
First Place A Bracket - OR Rush
vs
Second Place C Bracket - OSA Inferno [advances on points over ESUFC Arsenal]

First Place D Bracket - FC Portland
vs
Second Place B Bracket - EMFC Magic*

First Place C Bracket - LOSC Extreme
vs
Second Place D Bracket - Keizer Hotshots

First Place B Bracket - THUSC Sodium
vs
Second Place A Bracket - SSC Hotspur

Semi Finals
OR Rush vs FC Portland
LOSC Extreme* vs Sodium

Final
FC Portland* vs Sodium

2009 State Champion - THUSC SODIUM

*Notes:
There are some big games & assumptions this year. First, I am predicting LOSC beats Keizer. Keizer is probably feeling pretty down right now after tying a very beatable PCU Impact 3-3 and nothing would bring me more pleasure than to have them knock off LOSC so we could beat them in the Semi's. Second, that FC Portland beats OR Rush in the Semi's. Third, that EMFC beats Sherwood in the bracket.

No matter what though, Sodium needs to concentrate on their match ups and take care of business Sodium Style!

GO SODIUM!

No comments: