Friday, April 24, 2009

This weekend

I was in my car today and a song came on that really caught mt attention. It said something about coming face to face with your enemies. It made me think of the upcoming games this weekend and how Sherwood is coming to our house. How playing us will equate to their world cup. How we will face the enemy tomorrow face to face. How Sodium needs to face every game, tomorrow forward, like their backs were against the wall and there was no tomorrow. Let the bodies hit the turf! Just like the second half of the RVSC game, you have to get your cleats on their neck and NEVER let up! We have the talented players and coach this year and there is no reason Sodium shouldn't three peat and represent Oregon in Lancaster. I have gone to bat for this team on blogs and the Internet all year long and there is no way I would ever call it any differently. I believe in this team. I believe in Sodium. And lady warriors, I know you believe too. The time is NOW. The time is NOW to rise up. To play from the heart. To lay it all on the line.
What's it going to be Sodium, it's all up to you. Who's going to be the hero today?

Your faithful followers will be on the sidelines screaming; GO SODIUM!

No comments: