Monday, August 18, 2008

Sodium 'Perfect' in QT's

The lady warriors of Sodium finished the Qualifying Tournament a perfect 8-0 with a 1-0 win over ESU Coventry Sunday. In typical Sodium Style the girls played to the level of their competition only scoring 1 goal on many, many chances. I will say it was spectacular as Lexi Frey headed in a Laura Camp corner kick in the first half for what would prove to be the winning goal. There were really a ton of outstanding performances but to name a few there was Taylor Moscoe, Lexi Frey, Payten Sonnen, Emmy Owens, Elianna Beard, The Laura's, and on and on and on. Really, I could name them all. They really went out and proved in QT's that they are BACK IN BLACK!

Gold Division Teams:
THUSC Sodium
Oregon Rush 95 Girls Nike
Keizer Hotshots
WSM Strikers
FC Portland Platinum 95
LOSC Extreme
ESU Arsenal
EMFC 95 Magic

GO SODIUM!

Corrections
If I have posted anything that is incorrect or not accurate, please send me an email and I will make the corrections. I am only one guy and I miss a few things. There have been goals that were made before I could even get my big fanny in the seat! I try to ask the fans around me what happened and make an assessment from that. So, for the future, just send me an email. On this blog there are no "right or wrong" posts. I call it as I see it. Sometimes my failing eyes don't see it exactly as it happened. In those cases I need a little help from my friends. Thanks loyal Sodium fans! See you at Chinook Cup! Ed

No comments: